May 29, 2020
May 29, 2020
To: Solheim Employees, Residents, Family Members and Stakeholders
From: Sam Oden, CEO
We continue to receive results of our on-going testing. We have three new Skilled Nursing direct care staff members who have tested positive for COVID-19.
As of today, we have 1 Resident case in our Memory Care Neighborhood, 4 Resident cases in our Skilled Nursing Center and 3 Skilled Nursing direct care staff cases.
It has been about two and a half months since our first communication about Solheim’s status regarding our response to the Coronavirus. We have shared how we are responding to all new guidelines provided by the Department of Health, and the CDC. As we move forward with continued testing and receive results, we want to make sure we provide you with up to date information while remaining respectful not to inundate your inbox with messages.
Any positive results we receive from our ongoing testing will be communicated to you in a brief, to the point email. If we don’t have any new positive cases of COVID-19 to report, we will send out an update at least once a week with more detail and any new guidelines, directives or developments.
- We will have regular monthly testing for all staff and residents
- We will have more frequent testing in areas where we may have a positive case, or we think there has been possible exposure
- We continue to follow the Department of Health and CDC guidelines
- We continue to educate our staff and residents on good infection control practices
- We appreciate your continued support and donations towards our staff meals and our COVID-19 Fund
We will continue to update you as changes occur. If you have any questions, please direct them to Tina Antypas at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 323 257-7518 X225.