April 10, 2020
April 10, 2020
To: Solheim Employees, Residents, Family Members and Stakeholders
From: Sam Oden, CEO
Although these are challenging times, we are determined to keep those at Solheim safe and healthy. This means our staff will be working tirelessly and your support is very important to us. If you’d like to send a message of motivation and encouragement, please feel free to send an email or mail a note and we’ll pass it along.
We are so thankful for the recent donations we have received of personal protective equipment (PPE). We are also accepting home-made masks. If you are interested in donating PPE supplies, please contact Tina Antypas at email@example.com or call 323 257-7518 X225.
We are now offering an opportunity for you to support our employees, and local restaurants by donating meals for our staff. Click HERE for more information and sign up now!
- We are still restricting ALL visitors and non-essential personnel until further notice.
- We are requiring all staff and essential personnel to wear appropriate personal protective equipment as needed.
- We continue to offer virtual conversations with our residents and family members
- Activities continue within set guidelines
- We are offering assistance with grocery shopping for our staff to alleviate some stress
- Community members share notes of encouragement and love with our residents
- We THANK YOU for your participation and understanding during this unprecedented time
We will continue to update you as changes occur, and you may visit our website for more information at www.solheimsenior.org. If you have any questions, please direct them to Tina Antypas at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 323 257-7518 X225.