April 1, 2020
April 1, 2020
To: Solheim Employees, Residents, Family Members and Stakeholders
From: Sam Oden, CEO
Although these are difficult times for all, at Solheim, we are reminded that for 97 years Solheim staff, caregivers, volunteers, community and family members like you have kept Solheim strong.
We are so thankful for the recent donations we have received of personal protective equipment (PPE). If you are interested in donating PPE supplies, please contact Tina Antypas at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 323 257-7518 X225.
As we follow those guidelines set by local and federal agencies, and monitor our situation, we continue to care for our residents, the most vulnerable individuals subject to this virus. Maintaining great care and quality of life has changed during this pandemic, and we continue to create new ways of meeting the needs of our Solheim family.
Of most importance:
- We are still restricting ALL visitors and non-essential personnel until further notice.
- We continue to offer virtual conversations with our residents and family members
- Our Activity Department has shifted their activities to address the current needs of our residents, and staying within social distancing guidelines
- We are offering assistance with grocery shopping for our staff to alleviate some stress
- Community members share notes of encouragement and love with our residents
- We THANK YOU for your participation and understanding during this unprecedented time
The next several weeks will be critical in keeping this virus from spreading, and we continue to ask you to practice good infection control, stay at home as you’re able, do neighbor check-ins—offering to help those who may benefit from your trip to the store, and take care of yourself! We will continue to update you as changes occur, and you may visit our website for more information at www.solheimsenior.org.
If you have any questions, please direct them to Tina Antypas at email@example.com or call 323 257-7518 X225.